Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Rachelness





So, today is a big day...my Penny girl is one!!! Seriously, I'm pretty sure that I love that dog more than I should. I realize that once I have a child she might take a backseat, however let me relish in my crazy love for my fur baby!!! Birthdays have ALWAYS been a big deal in my family and why would Penny's be any different? Don't worry I'm not throwing her a crazy, huge first birthday, although I won't lie and tell you it didn't cross my mind;) We just wanted her to have a super, extraordinary day! It started with breakfast in bed, of course her food bowl is right by her bed and where she eats every day, but it was regular dog food and not puppy food! Then she got a big girl dog bone, which are a LOT bigger than the puppy ones shes has been eating. After her nap we headed to the nail salon, Penny is a huge social butter fly and loves the pet store. She did have one of those moments today, you know when you're allowed to buy something, but there's nothing you really want, she did eventually decide on a bone that looked tasty! Now she's chewing her little heart out! I would say all in all it was a fantasic birthday!







2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Penny! Love, Sadie Fellabaum (p.s. my birthday is next week and I will be 6! We need to hang out sometime! Sorry they pinned you in with my invisible fence thing, although I've enjoyed sneaking out a few times last week, so thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Penny had an amazing day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete