Saturday, March 5, 2011

#1 !!!



So I can officially scratch off number one!!!! This one was one of the most exciting things I wanted to do on my list! As I have said, Klay and I love to travel, and I have wanted to go to Italy for forever! Before I go on a trip, or even make it reality, I have to work up to it...it starts with the annoying talking, which I do a lot of, start looking up everything I would love to see, obsessing over Clark Howard travel deals and then I start telling people "yeah I think Klay and I are going to Italy", and then after all those hints, it clicks, and Klay gets it and says "Hey I think we should go to Italy!!!" and then I'm like "Yeah me too!!!"...so this week all the hard work paid off and we did it, we took the trip! I really wanted to toss the coin, because it's legend that if you do, you will return one day and because honestly it's a big deal! Well so far Italy has been everything I dreamed and more, it really is amazing!!! I love Roma!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah! Awesome Rachel!
    I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Have a great time
    ((HUGS)) Amy

    ReplyDelete