Friday, December 7, 2012

Up date

I am now 28wks! So exciting! Of course hoping to make it to at least 30-32wks, but we'll see. I got retested today for my glucose sugar test, and it was high, so I have gestational diabetes:/ not at all happy about this. I realize there is there nothing that I could have done about it, but I hate it none the less. I am on a special diet now that is low in carbs and sugars. I also have to test my blood sugar 4 times a day...anyways I'm doing the best I possibly can and glad that it can be managed through diet. I also got a cervix check today, it was a 1.2 last week and was a 1.3 today, so not a huge improvement, but at least stable which is good. I also got an ffn (fetal fibronectin) test today...it can show whether or not you might go into labor in the next two weeks. Mine came back positive so I will not get to go home. However this does not mean I will go into labor in the next two weeks, it's just another complication on top of the ones I already have. I will be in the hospital for at least the next two weeks. So, not the best news today, but I am trying to make the most of it. I would have loved to go home today, and had the ffn test been negative, they would have let me, but I prayed so much about it and got my answer. I do want to be where God wants me, and right now that is in the hospital. So please keep the prayers coming, I feel beyond blessed to have so many people love me and praying for Klay, I and Karter!


Here are some pictures of how homey/Christmasy my room is...it's not so bad ;)









1 comment:

  1. Not for sure if you remember me or even know who I am, but I am Jimmy's (your father-in-law) first cousin. Just know that I am praying for you and for the baby. I am glad Jimmy gave us this blog to keep in updated on your condition. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete