Monday, January 16, 2012

"you don't marry the boy you fall in love with at 16!" -make a joyful noise

Eleven years ago today Klay and I officially became a couple! It's crazy how time flies...just the other day I was looking at old pictures of us and thinking how young we were...ugh, I think that's the first sign of getting old...but we were so young! it's funny because I saw make a joyful noise the other day and a quote from it was "you don't marry the boy you fall in love with at 16"....hmmm maybe you do;) I also saw a statistic the other day that the average person will fall in love seven times before getting married...I fell in love once! So with all that said I have to give God all the glory for putting Klay into my life when he did...He knew exactly what I needed, He also protected our relationship and let it grow through the years, and honestly Klay and I had nothing to do with it, without the Lord I'm not sure where we would be...I do know this though...11yrs later we still are growing deeper in our relationship with Christ and in turn we grow deeper in love...I seriously love Klay more than I can say, and I wouldn't want a life without him...he told me the other day that he is so glad we got to grow up together, and you know what...me too!

....so I also realized today, that its a sad day when you go get pictures to scan and realize the ones you want are at your moms house:( so hopefully pictures will come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment