Sunday, December 11, 2011

#25....yep that's right, I GRADUATED!!!

Okay so I set the goal to graduate before I was thirty and really to do it before the end of the year...maybe I should have set this goal earlier, but what can you do now;)

I always feel the need to explain my education plan when I tell people I am just now graduating, so here it is....

I decided to get married young, and honestly at first I thought I would be happy with my Associates, come to find out, I wasn’t! I did get my associates in two years and then married my Klay-doh! No regrets there! Well anyways I taught preschool for a couple years before it hit me that I needed to finish my Bachelors…so I sent in my application to KSU and got accepted…long story short, started with an education degree and finished with a Sociology degree, best decision yet!

Well I am also the last one to graduate from my family…and sadly I am not the youngest either, that kid beat me to it a year ago! But as the saying goes, last but not least…I do have to say though that it is pretty impressive that I am 1 out of 5 children and that we all hold Bachelor degrees, I don’t think that happens often!

So what do I plan to do now you might ask? Well I have a crazy awesome job currently...don't believe me ask any of my family or friends...and so I will continue to do that and possibly expand on what I do...which is working with a girl with Autism, I have a huge desire to work with adults with special needs! With lots of prayers I know God will lead me to exactly where I need to be!

Victory Kiss!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment